Departure from Marrakech through the High Atlas to Kasbah Telouet at 07H30 , which is now being asphalted for easier accessibility. This Kasbah is remote, far away from the main Marrakesh road and served as a palatial residence and headquarters of the powerful Glaoui tribe. The head of this family was the Pasha of Marrakesh, the last of whom Thami Glaoui fled Morocco in 1956 after French Independence as he supported the French rather than the return of the king, Mohammed V.
The Kasbah of Ait Benhadou, the most famous Kasbah in Morocco. This Kasbah sets the scene for many Hollywood blockbuster films, such as ‘Alexander the Great’ and ‘The Gladiator’. It is one of the eight UNESCO World Heritage sites in Morocco and was elected as such in 1987.
After lunch, back to Marrakech via the tizi ntichka pass which is around 2280 Meters via nice landscapes and amazing views throw high atlas and nice valley
Back around 19H00 in the afternoon To Marrakech.
- Discover the way of Berber life.
- Explore two magnificent kasbah: Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Telouate kasbah
- Visit the beautiful Berber villages.
- Discover the wealth of Berber traditions.
* Duration: One day
* Available: daily.
* Departure pick up time: 07h30 local time your hotel
* Return Time: 19:00 p.m. local time.
* Pick up and drop off from your Hotel
What is included?
• Transportation with professional driver air-conditioned vehicle and very clean
• transport insurance
• Service quality
What is not included?
• Fees Monuments
• Personal expenses
Clickexcursions.co.uk takes very seriously the privacy of your personal data. They are only used to process your booking. Reservations made on clickexcursions.co.uk are free of charge. Payment is made at your departure to your trip, simply.
Free Wi-Fi on Board with Clickexcursions.com
There are 3 people looking at this excursion page.