Morocco Sahara is one of the beautiful destinations, offers the perfect blend of mystery, beauty, history, culture and luxury, All you need to do is relax and enjoy the beauties of Southern Morocco
Day 1: Marrakech – Ouarzazate - Zagora
Departure at 7:30 am from Marrakech to Ouarzazate, gateway to the Deep South, crossing the mountains of the High Atlas by the Tizin-Tichka (2260 m) which we offer extraordinary landscapes. Before the entrance to Ouarzazate we will enjoy a visit to a famous Kasbah, one of Ait Benhaddou, classified by UNESCO as world heritage, a beautiful location for filming of major movies. Lunch in Ouarzazate.
Continuation to Zagora by road along the left bank of the Draa. Dinner and overnight camping
2nd Day: Zagora - Tazzarine - Alnif - Merzouga
After breakfast, Departure from Merzouga to Zagora via Tazzarine through beautiful villages Jbel backed Tizouguirene. Alnif direction through a vast rocky plain. Lunch at Tazzarine. During the afternoon continuation to Merzouga and Rissani Mecissi crossing. Dinner and overnight in bivouac in Merzouga.
3rd Day: Merzouga - Erfoud – Tinghir
After breakfast, departure to Erfoud. City tour and then on to Tinghir, famous for its lush palm grove. Lunch at Tinghir. Afternoon spent visiting the Todra Gorge, natural high rocky cliffs. It is here that instead of many film productions.
Dinner and overnight in a beautifull Riad.
4th Day: Tinghir - Ouarzazate
After breakfast, departure to Ouarzazate via the road known by the thousand Kasbahs along the Dades Valley to near 150 km, between the mountains of the High Atlas and Anti Atlas. Admire the fortified villages clay. On the road we traversing Klaa M'Gouna, a beautiful village is the city of Roses Morocco. In the afternoon, visit of Ouarzazate. Dinner and overnight at the hotel 4*.
5th Day: Ouarzazate - Marrakech
Departure to Marrakech via the Tizin-Tichka, the highest in the country, which remains snow covered much of the year. Arrival in Marrakech in the afternoon.
- To admire mountain scenery thousand colors between Marrakech and Ouarzazate and visit the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou.
- Visit the beautiful villages Tazzarine - Alnif - Erfoud - Tinghir
- Discover the famous cliffs of Todra Gorge a great location.
- Discover the richness of the desert
- Enjoy a breathtaking view and enjoy moments of conviviality
* Duration: 5 days
* Available: Daily
* Check out: 08h00 local time your hotel
* Time Back the Last Day: 5:00 p.m. local time at your hotel
* Tour Type: Private
What is included?
• Transport with professional driver
• Vehicle air-conditioned luxury and comfort.
• Transportation Insurance
• Fees of monuments
• Quality Service
• Pretty Camel Ride
• Accommodation in a very Comfort Bivouac half board includes (dinner and breakfast)
• Accommodation in a traditional and Pretty Riad (Guest House) half board includes (dinner and breakfast)
• Accommodation In a beautiful hotel with half-board includes (dinner and breakfast)
What is not included?
• Personal expenses
Clickexcursions.co.uk takes very seriously the privacy of your personal data. They are only used to process your booking. Reservations made on clickexcursions.co.uk are free of charge. Payment is made at your departure to your trip, simply.
Free Wi-Fi on Board with Clickexcursions.com
There are 6 people looking at this excursion page.