Considered one of the most remarkable natural attractions of the High Moroccan Central Atlas, the Ouzoud waterfalls are located northeast of Marrakech at about 160 km. On the way the view of green valleys, mills, vast fields of olive, apricot and fig trees and the gorges of Oued El Abid (the Silver River) will dazzle you and offer you a relaxing climate.
The splendid waterfalls of around 110m in height and the marvelous landscape populated by birds and monkeys offer a pleasant place for relaxation. Perched on the mountains of the High Central Atlas, at an altitude of 1480 m. Create an eternal spectacular rainbow. You can explore this beautiful site at your own pace on a hike through the olive groves.
You can even go back to the top of the falls and enjoy an impressive view
• Discover the most beautiful waterfalls of Ouzoud
• Enjoy a taste of delicious Berber tagine in front of the waterfalls.
• A walk to discover the charm of this wonderful place
• explore time by discovering the peerless culture of the Berbers of the High Atlas.
• Duration: One day
• Available: every day
• Time of pick up departure: 8:30 local time your hotel
• Return Time: 6:00 p.m. local time
• Pick up and drop off From Your Hotel
What is included
• Air-conditioned and comfortable transportation Go & Back
• Professional driver.
• Live commentary provided in English, French or Spanish
Clickexcursions.co.uk takes very seriously the privacy of your personal data. They are only used to process your booking. Reservations made on clickexcursions.co.uk are free of charge. Payment is made at your departure to your trip, simply.
Free Wi-Fi on Board with Clickexcursions.com
There are 6 people looking at this excursion page.