Live a calm moment at a famous tourist attraction, the Ourika valley cited in the areas of Marrakech which make it one of the natural and relaxing places to spend a wonderful day with your family, friends or loved ones.
Departure from your accommodation at 09:00 AM for a refreshing day at Ourika Valley, this place nestled in the mountains of the Atlas which make you enjoy the trip from the beginning by passing through an amazing landscape to discover the Atlas Mountains.
In the road to Ourika valley we will be visiting more places passing through Al Haouz among other more beautiful landscapes, rivers and springs houses with wonderful high trees.So pretty typical Berber village where the Argan oil is produced, learn more about the famous benefits of this product with the driver. Next, we reach Setti Fatma which is the most fabulous place of this valley, enjoy the calm and the attraction of this area, also be refreshed by the cold water of the river.
Lead it with a local guide and discover other waterfalls in a wonderful group walk, you could take your personal lunch before or after you start the walking with the local guide, after discovering more landscapes inside the Atlas mountain and taking some pictures as souvenirs. Be guided to the driver to take you back in the afternoon to Marrakech with a comfortable and airconditioned vehicle.
What is included?
• Transportation by air-conditioned with a professional driver and clean vehicle.
• Great Local walking Berber Guide around 1 hour.
• Transport insurance.
What is not included?
- discover the way of Berber life.
- Relax and meditate in the Ourika valley.
- Taste a delicious tagine along the river.
- Discover the wealth of Berber traditions.
- Visit the village of SettiFatma, you will discover the waterfalls and mountain views .
- Admire the refreshing waterfalls.
* Duration: One day.
* Available: Every Day.
* Departure Pick Up Time: 09h00 local time your hotel.
* Return Time: 16h30 p.m. local time.
Clickexcursions.co.uk takes very seriously the privacy of your personal data. They are only used to process your booking. Reservations made on clickexcursions.co.uk are free of charge. Payment is made at your departure to your trip, simply.
Free Wi-Fi on Board with Clickexcursions.com
There are 5 people looking at this excursion page.