Start this Beautiful journeys pick up from your Hotel or Riad at 09H00, by a nice car and very Professional and friendly Driver.
Ourika valley nestled high in the Atlas Mountains. Located south of Marrakech.
A trip to the Ourika Valley is a great escape from the heat and noise of Marrakech. The first thirty minutes, you drive through a rather dull, flat plan. the breathtaking views of Berber villages and landscapes begin. There is a great Monday souk at this roadside village. Setti Fatma is the place to go.
One is astonished by the hard labour undertaken by the Berber populations of the area which did not hesitate to hoist with hillside materials necessary to the construction of small houses fixed on mountainside or to work the terraces necessary to agriculture in hostile environment.
Ourika's atmosphere and unique décor is sure to impress!
Also you will have an optional walk to see the nice waterfalls in village sti Fadma
You can have lunch at your leisure at one of the local restaurant serving delicious food next to the stream, as you admire views of the rivers
Back to Marrakech around 16H30.
- Discover the most beautiful waterfalls of sti fadma village
- Enjoy a taste of delicious Berber tagine in front of the rivers
- Amazing nice berber village
- A walk to discover the charm of this wonderful place
* Duration: One day
* Available: every day
* Time of pick up departure: 9:00 local time your hotel
* Return Time: 16:30 p.m. local time
* Pick up and drop off From Your Hotel
What is included?
• Transport with professional driver
• Vehicle conditioning and very comfortable.
• Transportation Insurance
• Service quality
what is not included?
• Personal expenses
Clickexcursions.co.uk takes very seriously the privacy of your personal data. They are only used to process your booking. Reservations made on clickexcursions.co.uk are free of charge. Payment is made at your departure to your trip, simply.
Free Wi-Fi on Board with Clickexcursions.com
There are 3 people looking at this excursion page.