Enjoy a private day trip to the Imlil valley mountain region. Depart from Marrakech at 09:00 and head to the Atlas Mountains. Your drive will take you into the Atlas Mountains to see the impressive views and the surrounding terrain.
See a vast array of vegetation, colored rock cliffs, mountain streams, Berber villages and local mountain people.
The local souks at Tahanaout and Asni (Tuesdays and Saturdays) are a wonderful opportunity to photograph traditional rural markets which are bustling with activity.
Along the way, there are lots of sights to see and people to meet. Once you arrive, take a 2-hour guided tour around the Berber villages and enjoy the amazing panoramic views. µ
You will enjoy a delicious lunch in Kasbah toubkal with benefit with lovely panoramic views
Return to Marrakech at around 17:00.
- Enjoy the nature, the mountains which are amazing
- Take a special delicious lunch in the wonderful Kasbah toubkal
- Discover many waterways which are numerous in the region
- A walk to discover the charm of this wonderful place
* Duration: One day
* Available: daily
* Pick up Departure: 09h00 local time your hotel
* Return Time: 17:00 p.m. local time
* Pick Up and drop off From your Hotel
What is included?
• Good Transport with professional driver
• Vehicle air-conditioned and comfort.
• Good delicious lunch in Kasbah toubkal
• 2 hours Walk with a very professional mountain guide
• Transportation Insurance
• Service quality
what is not included?
• Personal expenses
Clickexcursions.co.uk takes very seriously the privacy of your personal data. They are only used to process your booking. Reservations made on clickexcursions.co.uk are free of charge. Payment is made at your departure to your trip, simply.
Free Wi-Fi on Board with Clickexcursions.com
There are 1 people looking at this excursion page.