Discover the authentic Morocco and contemplate the infinite spaces of the Sahara Desert on a 3-day desert safari from Marrakech. Sleep under the stars at a desert camp, and spend a night in a traditional riad. Travel across the Dadès and Draa Valleys; see the fortified village of Ait Benhaddou, and much more.
Day 1: Marrakech - Tizi - N - Tichka - Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate - Dades Gorges
Departure of Marrakech, at 7h in the morning, by crossing the Col Tichka 2260m, visit of the Kasbah Ait Benhaddou, lunch at Ouarzazate the visit of the Kasbah of the city,. You will traverse Skoura oasis, Kalaat M’gouna, the valley of roses to reach the Dadès. Overnight Dadès in hotel on half board
Day 2: Dades Gorges - Tenghir - Todra Gorges - Tinjdad - Erfoud – Merzouga
Following breakfast at your hotel, leave the Dades Gorge for Erg Chebbi at the gateway to the Sahara Desert. See Berber villages scattered along the way, and pass through Tinjdad, Jorf, and Erfoud to get a feel for the Saharan landscape. See the oasis of Tafilalet before your arrival at Merzouga. Pause to relax at Merzouga for a few moments before you climb on to the back of a camel and cross the sand dunes en route to a nomadic Berber camp. See the sand dunes and desert landscape from a timeless perspective as you listen to the drums of the desert camp in the middle of the Sahara. Take photos of the dramatic sunset from the top of a high dune. Then, go to the camp to spend the night in a nomad tent.
Day 3: Camel Trek Back to Merzouga - Atlas Mountains - Return to Marrakech
Admiration of the sun rise, Rid of 2h on camel’s back to Merzouga to return to Marrakech through Ouarzazate (lunch), Ouarzazate (the visit of the Kasbah of the city, and the studio of the cinema depends on time availability), to get to Marrakech
Back to Marrakech Late Evening
- Spend the night in a Berber tent in the Sahara Desert
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains via the switchback Tizi-n-Tichka pass
- Experience the dunes of Merzouga from the back of a camel
- Marvel at the Berber villages on the mountain sides
- Go to the fortified village of Ait Benhaddou
- Cross the Draa and Dades Valleys
- See the dramatic canyon of the Dades Gorge
- Explore the Kasbah at Ait Benhaddou
* Duration: 3 days
* Available: Every day
* Pick up time: 07h00 Local time From your hotel
* Return the last day : 19h30 Local time to your hotel
* Type: Private trip
- Car air conditioning comfort & private
- Camel ride treck
- Accommodation in Bivoauc in half board (dinner & breakfast)
- Accommodation in Good riad in half board ( dinner & breakfast )
- Great Service
What's Not Included
Other food and drink not mentioned in "what's included"
Clickexcursions.co.uk takes very seriously the privacy of your personal data. They are only used to process your booking. Reservations made on clickexcursions.co.uk are free of charge. Payment is made at your departure to your trip, simply.
Free Wi-Fi on Board with Clickexcursions.com
There are 6 people looking at this excursion page.